PRODUCTS & APPLICATIONS
& Device Features
Shaping Possibilities for the Future of Drug Delivery.
Rocket Science Health integrates human factors considerations early on in the design process as we shape the possibilities for the future of drug delivery to the CNS that brings patient agency to the forefront.
- Potential for point-of-care applications.
- Potential for clinical research.
- Low training requirements for use.
- Special Features and adornments designed for first responders and military.
- Focus on self-administration.
- Intuitive design.
- Consumer product orientation (de-stigmatization).
TC DELIVERY APPLICATIONS
Rocket Science Health’s precision drug delivery technology is being developed as a device platform with broad applicability across a selection of conditions, use-settings and molecule types.
Multiple conditions benefiting from or requiring direct-to-brain drug delivery:
- Neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease
- Mood disorders such as depression, PTSD, and ADHD
- Addiction and drug-overdose rescue
- Brain cancers such as Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Other conditions that affect the CNS such as epilepsy, meningitis, migraines, pain, and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
Multiple use settings:
- Clinical and clinical research
- Trained and untrained users
Different molecule types ranging from small molecules to macromolecule biological therapeutics and cell therapies.